Re: Music app.

Man, I was away for a few days and it seems like a lot has happened.

I'm glad everyone's leaning towards keeping video and music separate. That would've been a mistake I think. The way people are use to using smartphones is when they want to preform a specific function, they go back to the main menu (home screen, whatever) and find the app that handles what they're looking to do. To combine them, the user would have to navigate our app, which as Andrei said, is basically the same thing except now our gui gets a little clunkier and our code bigger. Though if one were to do it, mplayer would be best for a backend. :)

I guess a video player isn't apart of the core apps either? Perhaps we should start throwing around ideas for that as well.

Will try to make the IRC meetup but it's not looking good,

V.I.