ubuntu-tv team mailing list archive

Re: Some basic ideas for Ubuntu TV.

Den 29. nov. 2011 01:15, skrev Thomas Mashos:
Simple, because I have to build it. Working on the Mythbuntu team for the last four years has shown that there are far more dreamers than there are programmers. I'm not spending my time on something I don't think is necessary. This is why I proposed the idea of plugin support. If you think it's a good idea, then it's relatively easy for you to develop a third party plugin that provides that functionality.

No, you don't have to build anything. That's my point. Everything I've proposed, already exists in the repos. What I propose is simply an ability to switch between two views, the new one being the TV view, which will be used by default, and the normal desktop, which we obviously already have.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad