ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Web Site Screenshots

Hello all,
I can take a lead role in getting the website done if there are no
objections. I am not the lead of the Artwork Team but am the keeper of the
branding/marketing so this would fall under that team as well.

I can also spin up Feng Office on one of my personal servers which can be
used for storage, tracking, and collaboration. I am also fine with any
other storage system that would better suit everyone. To be clear, I don't
want to spend a lot of time discussing the storage as I would on the actual
site, I don't care if we are mailing around floppy disks as long as it is
fast and efficient.

In reference to the design, we should take these blueprints into
consideration

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/improve-ubuntugnome-website
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/ubuntu-gnome-website-look+feel

These are detailed enough to give us a starting point but also vague enough
to allow us to be creative. The website should have a "blueish" theme and
be simple, intuitive and beautiful.

Feel free to think this over. I have just sent an email to the Ubuntu GNOME
Leadership Board to get their feedback, requirements and approval to move
forward.

--

[image: --]
Keith I Myers