Re: Unity2D -- wow! (And hidden window buttons)

The fact that you keep bringing up the corner means you aren't
getting my point.

It's fine that the corner-ness is helpful to you and others.  I get
that.  I have already explained that that is not an issue for me,
nor do I find it all that helpful.

So, I feel It would be a waste of my time to continue discussing
this.  Sorry.