Re: No more dodge windows in Unity?

On 02/08/2012 09:49 AM, tommy wrote:
If minimize by launcher were possible, I could simply Super+1, Super+3,
Super+7 and I'm all done having few windows I want, insted of 20 clicks
and moving mouse along the whole desktop.

I haven't had a use for minimizing windows in well over a year. Between Unity's easy window switching and multiple workspaces, I leave open windows I am using, and close those I'm not.

What exactly is your use case for needing to minimize a window, let alone multiple? Maybe I'm missing something, but to me it's a legacy feature that is only kept around because it's always been that way.

Michael Hall
mhall119@xxxxxxxxxx