Re: [Ayatana-dev] Unity-2D and Qt5

Hi,

On 1 December 2011 18:28, Ugo Riboni <ugo.riboni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What about you just change the unity-2d packages to depend on Qt5 instead ?
> Or remove the Qt dependency entirely from the packages ?

I don't know how to do neither of the two solutions you proposed :\

I know that packages are taken from repository, so how can I modify a
package that is on a repository? How do I remove the deps from the
package?

You're talking about Unity-2D packages, but remember that I'm
compiling Unity-2D from sources, not from packages (I've checked it
from bzr), for this reason I don't understand what you mean exactly.

--
Andrea Grandi - Nokia Qt Ambassador
website: http://www.andreagrandi.it