Re: Potential Blocks and Potential Particles - Documentation

Hi Janek,
I submitted a Pull Request.  I fixed the display for the free fall examples
using Marching Cubes.  However, the orientation of the particles are not
completely correct yet in QT.  See for example the Wedge Example.
I think that was the reason why I moved to ParaView.

Boon