asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: Random freezes and optional kernel parameters

Hi, it's pity. Yesterday I tried to use noapic only as the kernel option.
As a result it seemed that system bacame more stable (not sure) but anyway I continued getting segfaults and freezes.

While with noapic and nolapic both I get rid of segfaults completely.

I will try to watch the satbility for one more day to try catch any freezes with using nolapic.

Thanks you so much for your support. Don't you know are there any workaround for such behavior and such system?