Re: [PETSC #13298] Re: installation of DOLFIN 0.5.7 on Debian

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Faheem Mitha wrote:

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Barry Smith wrote:

How should we get the information to compile into the libraries? If we cannot use --prefix do we have to make up our own option name --with-install-directory=...?

One possibility is that you could have two compile time options. One could be for where the files are actually installed, and the other one for what location is hardwired into the files. This would give the necessary flexibility.

                                                                 Faheem.