Re: [PETSC #13298] Re: installation of DOLFIN 0.5.7 on Debian

  Yes, of course. But we would still have a problem if the user moved the
dynamic libraries.

  I'm going to look for a way that does not require the hardwiring.

  BTW: When I do

harley % gtk-config --prefix
/usr

put I have to assume that is the prefix set with --prefix; so what if the
package system dumped the gtk elsewhere (say in /usr/local) then this prefix
information would be worthless. Do you commonly have a fix-up script at the
end of the package installer that fixes this stuff?

   Barry