Re: [PETSC #13298] Re: installation of DOLFIN 0.5.7 on Debian

  So long as the Framework is somewhere the OS looks for it, it will be found.
If you delete it then obviously the applications that depend on it cannot
work, but likely they give a coherent error message.

   Barry

Also forgot that version is handled inside the Framework, so you can have
several versions maintained together.