models
Author: David Cowden
License: LGPL
Website: https://github.com/dcowden/cadquery

Opened
/home/marcos/life/Downloads/FreeCAD-releases-FreeCAD-0-15/Mod/CadQuery/Examples/Ex000_Introduction.py

Executed
/home/marcos/life/Downloads/FreeCAD-releases-FreeCAD-0-15/Mod/CadQuery/Examples/Ex000_Introduction.py
Ex000 Closed
Dock adjusted
Exception while processing file: make_gw_export_fc.py [__new__() takes
exactly 25 arguments (24 given)]
File format not supported: SOIC_8

It was called from the command line with FreeCAD make_gw_export_fc.py SOIC_8

Marcos