Re: Putting on-call reviewer in channel topic?

On Sep 10, 2009, at 7:24 PM, Karl Fogel wrote:

A more important question: what exactly is the utility of the topic in
#launchpad-reviews?  How are we using it; why do people scan it?  (Not
facetious questions -- the answers really are not obvious to me, and I'm
wondering if articulating them might shed some light here.)

We use it to coordinate work among several ocr's so that it's instantly clear who's doing what.

-Barry