Re: UI in French?

On Thursday 23,September,2010 10:44 PM, Gilles wrote:
Sounds good. However, the image that is sent to the USB key is the
current Lubuntu ISO, while I need to remove most of the items in the
Menu, add a couple of applications, so I guess this is not what I need,
and I should look at "remastering" the ISO from the customized, running
USB key.

Gilles, when you boot up the live Lubuntu, at the desktop, there is an icon that asks whether you want to install to hard disk. What I did was to proceed but chose to install to a usb stick, that is all.
(But if you run the live off a usb, you need another usb to install to)

BTW, does someone know exactly how initrd.(gz|lz) is built? Am I correct
in thinking it's just grabbing everything in /lib/modules/ and
compressing them in a single file?

That, is too technical for me, and I wouldn't know, sorry.  :)

Regards - Goh Lip