launchpad (was: Re: Lubuntu 13.10 beta - zram and hardware)

On 09/23/2013 04:52 AM, Jonathan Marsden wrote:

> It's a T5600, which is a dual core CPU.  See
>

> http://ark.intel.com/products/27254/Intel-Core2-Duo-Processor-T5600-2M-Cache-1_83-GHz-667-MHz-FSB
>
> for more specs on that CPU.
>
>>> lshw shows a core duo and a pentium III.
>
> Seems extremely suspect.  I'd trust /proc/cpuinfo over lshw.
>
> There is no way to add a PIII to a Mac Mini as an additional CPU.
>
> Jonathan

I've tried to submit a bug report to Launchpad using ubuntu-bug, but
though it is giving me a form to fill in, it is not accepting the
submission.  I've tried both via ubuntu-bug and directly, both with
javscript on and off.

Anyone else seeing a problem with Launchpad today?

Regards,
/Lars