Re: Making our way out from the bloated extra-addons repository

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Ovnicraft <ovnicraft@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
>
> Hello in financial context we can split the branches based on:
>

>    - account-accounting: all about account account entries,
>    invoice/refunds, sequences
>    - account-payments: all about payments, statements, vouchers
>    - account-report: reports

Hello Ovnicraft,

I agree with that 1st level of financial context separation. In that case,
my extraction would be the "account-payments" part.
Notice that I proposed the following further extractions
https://docs.google.com/a/akretion.com.br/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlrjP6ETn3tJdDRIS3NsTkJ4YmR6eUlZeXJKOHp0N3c#gid=0
that would embrace account-report or account-accounting if that fit for my
account-chart-extra proposal
What do you think?

Also, about these further extractions: it happens that we don't use these
modules at Akretion (except the multi-currency module). Who relied a lot on
these modules instead was the Spanish users that's why I asked them to make
their mind about further extractions as I would process them only if they
agree with the grouping.

I let you discuss with the interested parties about further extra-addons
extraction. I'm at your disposal if you want to extract a module set and
you find my script hard to use.

Regards.

--
Raphaël Valyi