Re: Making our way out from the bloated extra-addons repository

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Raphael Valyi <rvalyi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Ovnicraft <ovnicraft@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> [...]
>>

>> Hello in financial context we can split the branches based on:
>>

>>    - account-accounting: all about account account entries,
>>    invoice/refunds, sequences
>>    - account-payments: all about payments, statements, vouchers
>>    - account-report: reports
>>

> Hello Ovnicraft,
>
> I agree with that 1st level of financial context separation. In that case,
> my extraction would be the "account-payments" part.
> Notice that I proposed the following further extractions
>
> https://docs.google.com/a/akretion.com.br/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlrjP6ETn3tJdDRIS3NsTkJ4YmR6eUlZeXJKOHp0N3c#gid=0
> that would embrace account-report or account-accounting if that fit for my
> account-chart-extra proposal
> What do you think?

account-reports is like account-financial-report in your document.
about account-accounting, we must put changes in account entries, account
invoices, account refunds, sequences, charts.
All *accounting core changes* and yes is like you account-chart-extra but
named with 'chart' tell me just that charts for example if there is any
module to change account moves must be pushed there.

Regards,

--
Cristian Salamea
@ovnicraft