p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: Prevention of pollution attacks (GSoC)

Hello!,

During the simulation number of nodes is constant.
Simulation data is gathered every n ticks of simulation. So the nodes have
n ticks to connect with each other to organize team.
Module for computing number of poisoned chunks gather data from each node
(from all network). The size of team is not constant since we can exclude
malicious peers.

Regarding lost chunks, no, in current impl chunks couldnt be lost.

Thanks for the questions! =)