p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: Prevention of pollution attacks (GSoC)

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 12:11 PM Ilshat Shakirov <im.shakirov@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hello!,

Hi!

> During the simulation number of nodes is constant.
> Simulation data is gathered every n ticks of simulation. So the nodes have
> n ticks to connect with each other to organize team.
> Module for computing number of poisoned chunks gather data from each node
> (from all network). The size of team is not constant since we can exclude
> malicious peers.

Yes, you're right.

So, as far as I have understood, in your simulator, two (or more) attackers
cannot be rejected in less than n ticks of simulation? In other words, how
many attacker are excluded in n ticks? Another question (sorry), does an
attacker poison all the chunks?

Best,
Vi.