p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: CIS of rules (GSoC)

Hello!,

Here is report for the second week:
http://shakirov-dev.blogspot.ru/2015/06/the-second-week.html
It's quite small, but I want to end the STrPe part of project by this week
(or may be by the next week), so I have some questions:

1. *Malicious peer* : Is there need to implement sending chunks after
splitter removed this peer from its (splitter) peer list?
2. *STrPe *: Is there need to implement expel message for peers? (message
about that peer A is malicious)
3. *Testing plan* : How it should looks like? I am preparing plan with
different kinds of attacks, smth like this:

> *STrPe:*
>
> *  On-off attack:*
>
> *    Confguration of team: 1 monitor, 1 trusted, 1 malicious which is
> reconnecting to splitter after detection*
>
> *    Expected: Malicious peer is detected every time it is reconnecting*
> *    Actual: ______*
>

> *  Bad-mouth attack:....*

The main question is about section 'Expected' : What params I should
mention in this section? Description '*Malicious peer is detected every
time it is reconnecting' *looks a little bit informal.

Thanks!