Re: More Debian VB Testing RE: Yet another Update

Hi Israel,
Yes, when I get the new shortcut to show up the Trash Can shows up as well.
Cheers,JackT.

Subject: Re: [Torios-dev] More Debian VB Testing RE: Yet another Update
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx; torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 09:05:43 -0500

    On 10/05/2016 02:26 AM, Cinque Port
      Computers wrote:

      Hi Israel,

        Updates
            applied.

        1)
            Clicking on menu item 'Shutdown Computer' brings up
            'Autostart Programs' pop-up.
        2)
            My desktop shortcut is not visible over reboots.
        3)
            Clicking on menu item 'Root Terminal' does nothing.

        Cheers,
        JackT

    Hi Jack,

    I added '--shutdown' to the available ways to launch it, but I
      accidentally moved --halt to the line above (autostart)

    I will fix this!! sorry

    I am not sure why your desktop shortcut is not visible over
      reboots.

    Does it automatically show the 'trash' icon when you see the
      shortcut?

    If so, then this issue is that JWM is not loading pcmanfm
      completely correctly

    Which may mean I there is something that takes too long to load.
      I will check some things out here and see if I can fix whatever it
      is.