Re: download fails

I'm glad to hear that. Oh, there is also several integrations with Github, so it might help eventually in the long run. (eg, slack, CI, gitter, etc.)

On Ahad 08 Jan 2017 10:32 , Israel wrote:
On 01/07/2017 08:15 PM, faraco3 wrote:
Hi, I think you guys already know and maybe once already considered to
use this 'free' alternative temporarily to host ISO. How about Github
release? The project also hosted/mirrored in Github, right? So why not
the ISO too? It's free, and linked to the project repository (at least
the mirror).

Thanks.

--

sincerely, faraco

Faraco, this is a great idea, I am not sure why we didn't think of this
previously!
I will do this as soon as I get some time!
Github has quite reliable servers, and is quite used to heavy loads, so
it is a perfect solution for sharing our development work in the ISO form!