Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

On 06/25/2013 09:06 AM, Josh Leverette wrote:
> Then how would you get back to the main list of emails without exiting
> the app completely?

Good point, I hadn't thought about that. After considering the
right-edge back swipe as a global OS-level back action, I would say that
the per-app page stack should be used no matter how the user gets to a
certain page, either from opening the app and navigating to the page, or
by clicking on a notification. In that case, the back button would then
take the user back to the main list of emails, if a deep page stack was
used for the email program.

--
Michael Spencer - ibeliever.github.io

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- Proverbs 3:5-6