Re: MX4 + adb

On 2016-04-10 04:39 , Sergio Schvezov wrote:

> Using adb is the most depressing thing from the mx4. I only started to
> noticed after I got a new laptop; on usb2 ports it is not as noticeable.

Is this a software problem or a hardware problem?  I don't even know how
it's possible for a phone manufacturer to get their USB port
implementation wrong, it's all in the SoC surely?

If it's a firmware problem I can understand.  I'm learning a lot about
the quality of Android phone manufacturers' design decisions, and I'm
not learning anything that makes me happy.

If it's a system software problem... any chance of getting it fixed?

BTW my Macbook is a 2010 model and doesn't hold with any of this
new-fangled USB 3 nonsense.  My Raspberry Pi is a Raspberry Pi and is
definitely USB 2 only.