Re: MX4 + adb

> On 12 Apr 2016, at 11:29 , ubuntu.mexon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> I have progress to report!  Both ADB and MTP work somewhat better on my iMac at work (21.5-inch, Late 2013.  My Macbook is Mid-2010.  Both running El Capitan.)

I have never been able to use Android File Transfer on my Macbook Pro (early 2013). It doesn’t work with a Nexus 4, and it doesn’t work with an Aquaris E5. Cables are not to blame–this is with cables that, otherwise, work fine with the same devices (e.g. for flashing the phone). Every time I plug in the device, Android File Transfer, after about 10 seconds, comes up with a message “Could not connect to device. Try reconnecting or restarting your device."

Is there some alternative to Android File Transfer for El Capitan?

Cheers,

Michi.