Re: "run command" in Dash

actually the dash kinda auto completes already the command "comp" and gives you compizconfig-setting.. as result.

synapse/g-do also does the same.

so am not sure if he was actually referring to launching apps or auto-completing all types of commands which i dont think is appropriate either.

However , completing some "basic" non-harmful commands might be ok if they are included in a white-list.

but if someone uses alt+f2 so much might be better to have some type of lens just for that they could install (then the dash switches to that lens automatically if its a command) or have "run command" in the bfb quicklist.

gladly i have had much use for the terminal or alt+f2 in a while, other than apt-get some stuff, which once they add fast app installing from dash, i will probably not use anymore.