Re: [Ayatana-dev] Unity-2D and Qt5

Hi,

On 5 January 2012 02:04, Florian Boucault
<florian.boucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2) Recompile the libraries that Unity 2D depends on against Qt5, that are
> dee-qt, bamf-qt, dbusmenu-qt and dconf-qt. I adapted them so that they
> compile and work more or less fine against Qt5:
>
> bzr branch lp:~fboucault/dee-qt/qt5
> cd qt5
> cmake .
> make
> cd ..

I'm getting an error when I try to recompile this library.

Please note that when I finish to recompile Qt5 I'm in this working directory:

andrea@centurion:~/Documents/sviluppo/unity2d-qt5/qt5/qtbase$ pwd
/home/andrea/Documents/sviluppo/unity2d-qt5/qt5/qtbase

I execute the steps you wrote before and I get this:

andrea@centurion:~/Documents/sviluppo/unity2d-qt5/qt5/qtbase/qt5$ cmake .
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:6 (find_package):
  Could not find module FindQt5Core.cmake or a configuration file for package
  Qt5Core.

  Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindQt5Core.cmake or set Qt5Core_DIR to
  the directory containing a CMake configuration file for Qt5Core.  The file
  will have one of the following names:

    Qt5CoreConfig.cmake
    qt5core-config.cmake

-- checking for module 'dee-1.0'
--   found dee-1.0, version 0.5.22
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:22 (qt5_wrap_cpp):
  Unknown CMake command "qt5_wrap_cpp".

How can I fix this? Maybe I'm not executing the command from the right
directory? What directory structure should be exactly? Thanks!

--
Andrea Grandi - Nokia Qt Ambassador
Ubuntu Member: https://launchpad.net/~andreagrandi