Re: floating point issue ( from Strange eeschema behavior at zoom 0.7) in wxWidgets 2.9.1

Le 06/04/2011 18:38, Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :
On 04/06/2011 10:46 AM, jp.charras wrote:
This was a bit tricky, but the floating point issue (sometimes, when a locale uses the comma as separator in floating numbers, the
separator becomes a point ) is now fixed in wxWidgets svn version (2.9.2) rev 67407.

So the minimal wxWidgets version will be 2.9.2 under Windows.
Under Linux we can use wxWidgets 2.8 or 2.9.2 (currently only using svn version) but not the 2.9.1
because this bug depend on the compiler version and can be found (or not) under Linux and Windows.
(It is inside a conditionally compiled code)

So did we go back and fix the zoom steps?  I remember one step was commented
out:  0.7.

It needs to be enabled now, and absolutely so on Linux.

Zoom 0.7 exists only in Eeschema.
There is no changes under Linux (Zoom changes are conditionally compiled),
and changes are (only inside Eeschema)
zoom page (BestZoom) >= 1
Zoom 0.5 removed
And only under Windows and wxMSW version < 2.9.1
Changes do not fix all artifacts, but only the more annoying.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS