Re: floating point issue ( from Strange eeschema behavior at zoom 0.7) in wxWidgets 2.9.1

Le 11/04/2011 20:31, jean-pierre charras a écrit :
Is this intentional?

Would filing a bug report help get this fixed?

Don't bother filing a bug report. I thought JP might roll the changes back
over the weekend. It was too nice here over the weekend to sit inside behind a
keyboard. I'll do it tonight. It may not get committed until tomorrow morning
though.

Wayne

Obviously, Is this intentional.

I do not have this problem (neither under Windows, nor under Linux Ubuntu 10.1)
So i am unable to fix it.
Sorry.

Oops!
Obviously, *this is not* intentional.