Re: kicad StepUp update and STEP repository of parametric models

Hi Marcos,

I think is related to the problems you have in fusion objects with colors ...

it could be a setting in FreeCAD but I have to investigate better...

I attached the parameter-generated QFP100 3D STEP/VRML model placed on a parameter-generated footprint (from qfp_wizard.py)
As you can see there are all colors ...

Here there are the models files that should be showed with colors
https://github.com/easyw/kicad-3d-models-in-freecad/blob/master/cadquery/FCAD_script_generator/generated_gw/soic/soic_8_39x49_p127.FCStd
https://github.com/easyw/kicad-3d-models-in-freecad/blob/master/cadquery/FCAD_script_generator/generated_gw/soic/soic_8_39x49_p127.step
https://github.com/easyw/kicad-3d-models-in-freecad/blob/master/cadquery/FCAD_script_generator/generated_gw/soic/soic_8_39x49_p127.wrl

Could you please post me the way in which you have built FC from source?
(like the command line history)

thanks
Maurice