Re: kicad StepUp update and STEP repository of parametric models

Les look for input from other users, most of them will use precompiled
binaries.

I compiled freecad using 2 commands

$ cmake -DFREECAD_USE_EXTERNAL_PIVY=1 -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release .
$ make

Its probably a dependency issue on my side, and i don't have the time to
dig too deep into this.

Thanks!