Re: kicad StepUp update and STEP repository of parametric models

Hi Marcos,

I've built FC 015 and FC 016 in debian following all the advices from FC site and it seems there are still some issues in fusing objects and conserving colors.
I tried some workaround without positive results.

So at the moment, I consider the script to generate parametric models fully working in FC 015 under windows and ubuntu. Anyway users can download colored models from the repository, or just build the models under a virtual box with ubuntu.

kicad StepUp script is instead fully working in windows, ubuntu and debian.

Thank you for your feedback.
Maurice