Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

> OK, thanks. We'll have to see if these builds suffer from the same
> problem of not being able to update as well.

Don't forget that, even if it works, the advantage of runbot is to test
branches BEFORE they are merged in the ocb branch.

And this is the main reason why you need to register a team, and not a
branch. This allows to control feature-branches are green before merging
them.

Today, tests are performed after merge have been done, which is not a
good approach because one may download buggy branches.

I am happy to see that things are improving,
Thanks everyone for this.

--
Fabien Pinckaers
CEO OpenERP