Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 6:16 PM, Moises Lopez <moylop260@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> @Fabien,
>
> You told us
> """
> And this is the main reason why you need to register a *team*, and not a
> branch. This allows to control feature-branches are green before merging
> them.
> """
> We generate branches with info from sticky branches. No "team"
> configuration.

Hold your horses! ;-) There's a mess in the runbot configuration right now
because of the manual OCB branch configuration.
We have to sort it out and cleanup that mess before we can do a proper team
registration with stickies, and we'd like to do this without having to
restart runbot 5 times (which disrupts everybody's work by shutting down
all live instances every time). Thank you for following up to that!, though!