Re: ownCloud app.

On 17/09/14 23:53, Mathijs Veen wrote:
Hey Mitchell

Are you kidding me :) I am very interested. Need to find some time to test this out but I hope to report what I ran into real soon (if anything). I am on OC 6 still but I would assume that thats not going to matter any.

cheers

Mat

Glad to hear. Keep in mind it's all a fairly rough hack at this point - Daniel Holm has been working on proper apps for syncing the calendar, contacts, and files - still more work to do here. These are more some steps that can be taken by those who are impatient, and hopefully can find themselves into future builds of the apps. I'll aim to put up some guides on my blog over the next week, and post back when I have them up - this mailing list is great, but anything I write here will be lost in the next few days. Again, rough at this point, but it works.

So far I've got file sync and calendar sync happening through the command line, and set-up as cron jobs. Next step to tackle is addressbook sync. If anyone gets it working before me, please post!

Cheers,

Mitchell