Re: OTA-6 MX4 big problem

I'm in FASTBOOT mode... (that string appeared in my phone).
^Cubuntu@ubuntu:~$ ubuntu-device-flash touch
--channel=ubuntu-touch/stable/meizen --bootstrap
--recovery-image=recovery.img
2015/09/16 21:21:37 Expecting the device to be in the bootloader... waiting
And nothing happens.
I must admin that when phone is in 'normal' on, 'adb devices' find phone
without problem.