ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Coordination - final phase

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 11:23 PM, Patrik Bubák <bubapa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>  All I voted for was to establish a cloud storage and a method of
> reaching one another to work more effectively.
>
> I'm not sure what central repository guys working on the code use as it's
> not my field, but I assume it's GitHub or the likes, where someone enters
> their part of the work and someone else can have a look later, or at least
> that's how I think it works, am not sure.
>
> Designers' work is different in ways that we need to sit down, talk,
> draft, sketch, visualize instead of sending screenshots and colour codes
> and the list goes on, again, depending on the schedule, or at least I am
> used to those ways of working, not sure about the rest.
>
> I too am only a volunteer despite me being in a critical financial
> situation, but have decided to put this as one of the projects before
> everything else, one of the reasons is my internship at a design company
> and it would be only a gain for both sides.
>
> I hope that before some start to criticize my perhaps seemingly radical
> approach they will see the effort I tried to put into this.

I have replied in details to Alfredo on different thread. Let's move
forward ;)

> I have nothing more to add on the subject, nor will I suggest anything in
> the future.

While I highly appreciate each and every suggestion, I don't want to see
something like:

"nor will I suggest anything in the future."

This kind of negative or less helpful approach will help no one here. Our
voluntary job here is to work as one team. We might disagree often but at
the end of the day, we all do work together for the greater good of our
project, that is Ubuntu GNOME.

Please, do not be discourage to suggest anything in the future ;)

While we have disagreed more than we agreed, I see you're an important and
great needed addition to our team. I don't care how many times we disagreed
:D I care about how good we could work side by side and above all, what can
we achieve.

Thanks for all your hard work, everyone!

--

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME>