ubuntu-l10n-hi team mailing list archive

Re: Guidelines for translations

I think many contributors are getting confused about the correct phonetics
of the Hindi words, I've found this useful page regarding the Devnagri
Phonetics http://www.baraha.com/help/Keyboards/dev_phonetic.htm, please
visit it to clear your doubts and I think some rules described on this page
should be added in the guidelines.

@Vaibhav
Great going mate, now finally the community is live again :)

--
Neeraj Semwal
Good Artists Copy, Great Artists Steal