Re: Scripted installation of backported texlive packages in 12.04

On 14/06/13 19:18, Jonathan Marsden wrote:
On Fri, Jun 14, 2013, at 07:21 AM, Yorvyk wrote:

On 14/06/13 05:24, Jonathan Marsden wrote:

Hmmm, this means I could enhance my setup script to add that PPA
and grab the backported packages, if it is run on 12.04... I
might give that a go...

Have you tried this yet?

No... I worked on a different open source project last night... I
hope to try this idea out sometime over this coming weekend.

No worries. Just wondering how things are going.

But if you are in a rush, you can just do it "by hand" by adding
that PPA, and then installing texlive from the packages, then
downloading the lubuntu-manual- saucy branch using bzr, and running
pkgs/install-pkgs.sh to complete the installation.  I haven't tried
that either, but it "should" work.

I tried that and it appears to work OK.

--

Steve