Re: Scripted installation of backported texlive packages in 12.04 (works now)

On 06/14/2013 12:06 PM, Yorvyk wrote:

> On 14/06/13 19:18, Jonathan Marsden wrote:

>>> Have you tried this yet?

>> No... I worked on a different open source project last night... I
>> hope to try this idea out sometime over this coming weekend.

> No worries. Just wondering how things are going.

Now I have tried it!  It works for me on a fresh 12.04 VM, so I just
committed the change as revision 34.

The script could use one more fix/enhancement that I know of, which is
that if you re-run it after a failure, it exits at the bzr branch
command saying that lubuntu-manual-saucy is already a branch... which is
true, but not an error in these circumstances, so ideally it would
realize that and just update the branch and the continue.

I'm also working with Jason off-list on sorting out some sort of apt
package database issue which is preventing the script from working as it
should on his machine.

Jonathan