Re: Scripted installation of backported texlive packages in 12.04

The links from lubuntu.net were linked to
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu yet again, that
channel has diverged from the wiki area. I do wonder, at times. why we have
the instructions for each release to let the owner of that area have the
updated links as a part of "what we need to do".
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Developers/PrePostReleaseTODO

For the manual, use https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu as
that area is updated as per the ubuntu release team. Let everyone else
catch up. The areas are pre-prepared in co-ordination with the release team
with the links to go 'live' as soon as the official announcement is made.

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw