Re: Re : No more dodge windows in Unity ? Why keep the "Always hide" option ?

yes, that's why i thought.

those are some important points and am sure they havent tested those scenarios. Another important point is that this is an LTS.

And We can make a poll right now (omgubuntu?) of who wants this removed or who uses auto-hide vs intelli-hide/dodge.

i dont mind it not being default, as long as i can switch to it using myUnity.

and they have to look into a way to make unity extensible and community oriented, and crowdsource letting the users dev the features they need. They keep saying "this feature or that feature costs too much" and now we have to drop it, but neither kde or gnome have that issue.

by 12.10 or 13.04 who knows how many other features are going to be dropped. In a few years we might be back at unity 1.0...