Re: Scripted installation of backported texlive packages in 12.04

They are basically pointing to the wiki pages, with some information
brought in about the devices (if I remember correctly). I might add a
short disclaimer before the two sections stating that while the wiki
pages are aimed at Ubuntu, the information applies to Lubuntu as well.

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.