Re: Obtaining Lubuntu

> Good idea.  I'm not familiar with the timeline for that, nor how we test
> them in the "sandbox" prior to their moving to their "real" URLs ... can
> you add something about getting them updated, and then tested, with
> enough time allowed so we don't cause unwanted stress on anyone? :)

It's all new to us, as well! What is the final freeze for 'manual', there
is no mention of it the release schedule. I'm sort of guessing that they
would follow https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationStringFreeze which is
scheduled for September 19th thus allowing the translators to hit their
freeze https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NonLanguagePackTranslationDeadline on October
10th BUT!!! that is just a best guess.

@ Manual team, can you let us know your cut off dates.

Regards,