Re: Obtaining Lubuntu

If you're asking about the freeze for the Ubuntu Manual, you can find
the milestones in
https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/msg04154.html (in your client,
ti's an email from Hannie on June 7, 2013). I don't think the Lubuntu
Manual has set milestones yet, but I'd guess they'll follow the UMP ones
pretty closely.

If I had to guess though, I'd say the "freeze" is either October 7, or
October 14 (when the manual gets prepared for release).

I cc'ed Yorvyk in, as he's pretty much taking the reins on the Lubuntu
Manual project, and this message is buried pretty deeply in the thread.
Hopefully he and the rest of the team can nail down a set of milestones
(or tell us if we're following the UMP ones).

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.