p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: CIS of rules (GSoC)

Hello!,

Sorry for the long delay.

Here is status update about CIS of rules project:
http://shakirov-dev.blogspot.ru/2015/07/5-6-7-week.html

Also, I need some help with testing a big (ie, 20 peers) p2psp-teams. I
want solution that allows to reproduce testing experiments easily. So the
commenting lines (to remove need in running vlc) is not suitable for this.
I've wrote simple script which runs several peers (in one machine) and here
is result
<https://www.evernote.com/shard/s427/sh/0b070670-8de9-4a61-acec-562035cfc3ef/7403917d3ca736eea6d60da8ba23543b>.
I think it's quite hard to understand smth in this (and reproduce). So,
what is the best solution for testing p2psp-teams and gather some stats?

Thanks!